• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citation not readable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

manuelg9

What is the name of your state? Florida
I received a citation for making a right turn with a no turn on red posted.
The citaiton is just barely readable and the location of the incident listed in incorrect.
Do you think this has a good chance for being dismissed if I take it to court.
Thanks

HomeGuru

manuelg9 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
I received a citation for making a right turn with a no turn on red posted.
The citaiton is just barely readable and the location of the incident listed in incorrect.
Do you think this has a good chance for being dismissed if I take it to court.
Thanks
**A: no.

M

manuelg9

The location listed in the citation does not exist in the city that the incident accured.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tcsd1236 said:
The only copy that really matters is the original, which the court receives. There have been plenty of times I have issued a UTT and later realized I had an error and corrected the error on the court copy before turning it in.
If you really can't read the ticket and that matters to you, I am sure the court will provide you with a more readible copy if you ask them when you go to court to answer the ticket.

My response:

Why is a March 28, 2004 thread still being answered on May 11, 2004?

Don't you think he's been to court yet?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">