• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

go to court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jbordes85

What is the name of your state?
TN

Hello, I wanted to know the liablities my school district possibly has to face. They released 20,000 students Names and social security numbers on the school network that can be accessed publicly. In the code of conduct, it gurantees all information such as that will be kept private. Its not private when anyone with a internet connection can view my social security # and my full name. Would i be able to press any type of charges?

thanks

O

oberauerdorf

This is your second post on the same subject. Delete one of them or risk no one giving a damn.

J

jbordes85

wasnt sure which one it would fall under.

calm down please.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jbordes85 said:
calm down please.

=======================================

My response:

That WAS calm for contributor "oberauerdorf". When his hyperactivity kicks in, we all, in an orderly fashion, exit the building and call the S.W.A.T team.

When all the hubbub is over, and we're let back into our offices, we find our desks and computers in complete shambles.

The last time this happened, "oberauerdorf" spent three months behind bars. So, please, don't piss him off!

IAAL

O

oberauerdorf

AND he's from Nashville....

And he does make housecalls :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">