• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody change....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xgumbyz

my boyfriend and i are going through a horrible battle that has been on going for about a year now. we have just recently realized and now have written proof that his ex lied in court to obtain more child support from him. not only did she lie...but she put it in writing. she also committed tax evasion. i am wondering how we would go about proving this and if custody might change hands. i mean..she committed 2 felonies...doesn't that show that she is an unfit mother? also the child has asthma and the mother took the child off her breathing treatments before the doctor told her to do so. we have a copy of the child's medical records and it says right in there that the mother took child off treatments before doctor's consent. isn't that putting th child's life in danger? isn't that also another reason why the child is unfit. not only that but the child's mother is a nurse. doesn't that just make matters worse? help.. i know we will need a lawyer to get all this done... that's a given but if anyone has gone through this could you please help us. also when the child turns 5 visitation is going to be re-evaluated... can we request for custody to change then also because the father's living environment will be more stable than the mother's? thanx.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">