• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protecting my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krislild

What is the name of your state? nm

I have a question. I tried to get my sorry excuse of a babys dad to be involved with my daughter. ( He is a drug user and make methanfedamine and is not on the birth certficate). If he was to take me to court for custody and try to say that I am isolating my daughter from him would the courts agree? I did try and I got tired of his lies and BS so I stopped taking my daughter to see him. One other question in order for my daughter to be adopted by another man, because there is no legal doucment stating he is the father would I have to try and locate him? If so would me trying to get him involved last year for an entire year be good or would I have to re contact him? Any advice would be great!
Thanks

O

oberauerdorf

And why do you keep posting the same thing over and over? Could the fact that you don't have any responses have something to do with your attitude?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">