• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trading help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dangler

What is the name of your state? alabama

im very sorry, i already know i posted something like this but i really need help. me and a guy were supposed to trade paintball guns and i sent mine first but he never sent his, (i sent mine threw UPS), i dont have his phone number only his email and i dont have his first name but i have his last. the trade had nothing to do with money, so can ups do enything or can the police do enything?

(pls someone help me asap, i need to know if i can do enything legally). -thx

p.s. can i call the feds for fraud, theft, larsony,or mail fraud?

HomeGuru

dangler said:
What is the name of your state? alabama

im very sorry, i already know i posted something like this but i really need help. me and a guy were supposed to trade paintball guns and i sent mine first but he never sent his, (i sent mine threw UPS), i dont have his phone number only his email and i dont have his first name but i have his last. the trade had nothing to do with money, so can ups do enything or can the police do enything?

(pls someone help me asap, i need to know if i can do enything legally). -thx

p.s. can i call the feds for fraud, theft, larsony,or mail fraud?
**A: you already posted a thread on this identical issue. Stop it already.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">