• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

invention shows

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

P77

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

I've got an invention that I'd like to display at an invention show. I've looked online, and all I can find is information about the Inpex show in Pittsburgh. Naturally, living in Louisina, I would like to find a show that is a little more within my driving distance. Does anyone know of any other invention shows that are held closer to my location? Maybe even a traveling invention show. I would really appreciate any information, regarding invention shows, that anyone can provide me with. Thanks.:)

P

P77

I apologize, I didn't know it had to be a legal question. I really had no leagal question per se. I just was inquiring about invention shows. My mistake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">