• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PATERNITY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LUKE

I WAS SEEING THIS MARRIED WOMEN. SHE ENDED UP GETTING PREGNANT AND WORKING THINGS OUT WITH THE HUSBAND.DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK THEM FOR A PATERNITY TEST. I WANT TO BE SURE THE CHILD IS NOT MINE.

W

whitsix

yes! if you do this and you are proven the father you are obligated to pay support and medical. or you may do this and sign away rights so the child can be adopted by the husband. if the child is adopted by the husband you will be released from support. if you want the child go to the courts file a motion for paternity $45.00 and she will have to comply or be held in contempt. remember be sure of what you want your future to hold. she may be telling the husband its his and by you comming on the scene you better be ready for a battle! if you want to be a good father you may be able to get custody proving she commited adualtry! the choice is yours. good luck!

W

whitsix

yes! if you do this and you are proven the father you are obligated to pay support and medical. or you may do this and sign away rights so the child can be adopted by the husband. if the child is adopted by the husband you will be released from support. if you want the child go to the courts file a motion for paternity $45.00 and she will have to comply or be held in contempt. remember be sure of what you want your future to hold. she may be telling the husband its his and by you comming on the scene you better be ready for a battle! if you want to be a good father you may be able to get custody proving she commited adualtry! the choice is yours. good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">