• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a Soldier catch a break?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snostar

Were you on active duty?

If not, why were you speeding? Why shouldn't you be held accountable for your actions just like everyone else?

dequeendistress

How does "being on active duty" relate to commiting a traffic violation.

What case do you think you have to plead with the judge....Guilty or no?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mande014 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

"the George W. Bush Tollway"

=========================================

My response:

I LOVE IT!

That "some bitch" is costing us in more ways than one!

Gee, and here I thought this ENTIRE country became a "tollway" when he took office.

God, I can't wait for November. I'd like to PERSONALLY take a Louisville "Slugger" to that S.O.B. - - But, I guess I'll have to satisfy myself with my Vote.

Another "One-Termer".

If you're reading this, and you're not working, you need look no further than President George W. Bush Tollway - - the man with the Quarter slot in his head.

IAAL

Last edited:

cf6-80c2

You are a hard one to figure,

you almost sound like a dem here, but I know that can't be the case...hmmm not too may repub lawyers so maybe....

Ahh screw it

snostar

dequeendistress said:
How does "being on active duty" relate to commiting a traffic violation.
I asked this to find out if this played a part in the OP's case to fight the ticket.

Mande, there is NO excuse to speed with your children in the car!!

O

oberauerdorf

Lead by Example!!
Funny signature line considering you have not...led by example I mean.

If this is all that could get you out of a ticket I'd go into storage and put on my dress blues each and every time I felt like speeding.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">