• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Using product photo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mstruttm

Using cell phone photo

What is the name of your state? FL

I have developed a cell phone accessory and I am currently designing packaging for it. I would like to use a picture of a particular name brand phone with my product attached to the phone. Am I allowed to do this as long as I do not show the phones name or logo? Are there any other issues I should be concerned with? Thank you.

Last edited:

mstruttm

Someone told me that I have to get permission, but I have been told other things also. For example, car commercials showing competitor's cars without showing their logos.

K

krispenstpeter

And if you would look on your OTHER post you'd have your answer.

mstruttm

I posted in two places because I did not receive a reply from the original post. I do appreciate your response, but I do not see why you have to have an attitude. This is an advice website and that it what it should be used for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">