• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He has abused me and others

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gypsy

Hi Its me again. I left my husbund in june because of abuse. I have a police report plus doctors statment. I also know he was fired from his job for abuse to the elderly He is a CNA. I am also A CNA. Even though I can n ot work at this time. due To my illness. I also can prove he abused his xwife Will this help me in court Gypsy

G

Gypsy

I was told that since I am ill I can force him to pay me support. Is this true Because I have no other means of support. That is the main reason I dont live in the house And the reason I took so long to leave him. but it got too much I was in fear ror my life.
I did out smart him though He thinks I am in Ky. When Iam still in Tn. I had my freind mail a letter from me asking for a divorce from Ky. Ha. Ha gypsy

G

Gypsy

I was told that since I am ill I can force him to pay me support. Is this true Because I have no other means of support. That is the main reason I dont live in the house And the reason I took so long to leave him. but it got too much I was in fear ror my life.
I did out smart him though He thinks I am in Ky. When Iam still in Tn. I had my freind mail a letter from me asking for a divorce from Ky. Ha. Ha gypsy

G

Gypsy

G

Gypsy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">