• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

somanyquestions

What is the name of your state? CT
I just received a speeding ticket for driving 75+ on a 55 mile zone on a parkway. I didn't want to argue or that everyone was zipping too so I guess I have to pay the fine. How much will this affect my insurance? My car is 1999 and I have no speeding tickets or other issues before. MOney is tight for me so I guess I just want to make myself miserable on how much more I have to prepare/save to pay for the auto bill. Will they immediately know or will it come up in the next payment schedule? I'm with GEICO

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

somanyquestions said:
What is the name of your state? CT
I just received a speeding ticket for driving 75+ on a 55 mile zone on a parkway. I didn't want to argue or that everyone was zipping too so I guess I have to pay the fine. How much will this affect my insurance? My car is 1999 and I have no speeding tickets or other issues before. MOney is tight for me so I guess I just want to make myself miserable on how much more I have to prepare/save to pay for the auto bill. Will they immediately know or will it come up in the next payment schedule? I'm with GEICO

My response:

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of this site. This site is not a "how much more will my insurance cost me" site. This is a "legal site", and your questions are not of a "legal" nature.

Call Geico and ask them.

IAAL

S

somanyquestions

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of happy easter weekend.

JETX

Yep, I can see Ol' Peter Cottontail right now, with his big pink floppy ears and fluffy white tail just meandering up IAAL's driveway as we speak!!
Then, we hear a loud BOOM!!! and a few hours later the IAAL family sits around the old dinner table and digs into that fresh rabbit!!!
Yummmm, Yummmmm.
:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">