• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

night speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clrock52

What is the name of your state? California

I was caught on radar doing 70 in a 45 . The thing is though the cop was pulled over on the side of a road during a dark night with no lights on. I thought I was alone on the road. Do I have a chance with this one in traffic court?

C

crackerarse

Why would you, you broke the law, so what if you thought no one was looking.

HomeGuru

clrock52 said:
What is the name of your state? California

I was caught on radar doing 70 in a 45 . The thing is though the cop was pulled over on the side of a road during a dark night with no lights on. I thought I was alone on the road. Do I have a chance with this one in traffic court?
**A: and what do you think your defense will be, "You Honor, I thought I was alone on the road" Is there a law that allows driving over the speed limit if no one is around? Are you scared of the dark or something?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

That's exactly what the cop said before asking the writer for his driver's license, registration and insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">