• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

scammed update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dock floyd

What is the name of your state? CALI
Please read "scammed" first before this.
Now the wife of the guy that she was trying to scam lately talked to me about keeping the scammer away from her husband where they work together. I told her that it is beyond my control and told her to do their part by reporting it. The scammer and room mate have been calling them at their residence to dig information.
Their the kind of folks that don't want to get involved. Should I just put their names on my report and have the cops question them later or tell them to explain their side of the story to the
police now to put an end to it?
Also, the boyfriend of scammers room mate made a threat message on my cell phone? Things are heating up.
I found out scammer is separated, maxed out husbands credit card of $50,000 7 years ago overseas without his knowledge and has a boyfriend who may or not be aware of what is going on at work.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Dock, is there something mentally wrong with you? Are you "all there"?

We already told you there's nothing you can do to get your money, and now you're coming up with all of these USELESS stories. Nobody cares about these stories, Dock. They don't help you.

Your money is gone because you can't prove that you didn't give her the money, or that you even won the money in the first place.

It's all over, Dock.

IAAL

D

dock floyd

it ain't about the money anymore. thank you. i have accepted that already. this scammer just need to get what she deserves.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dock floyd said:
it ain't about the money anymore. thank you. i have accepted that already. this scammer just need to get what she deserves.

My response:

Yes, then there is something mentally wrong with you. You sound like you're two beercans short of a six pack.

Give it a rest.

IAAL

n_and

dock floyd said:
Care for my opinion, Dock? Hope so, 'cause I'm giving it. What she 'deserves' is what she's getting...if you & numerous others can't tell a money grubbing wh0re when she's looking you in the face and sitting on your lap, you deserve to get your money stolen. Of course, one can never predict what will happen, but it is all in the company you keep. I will state this for the 3rd time. Winners hang with winners, losers hang with losers. Just relax, Dock. You are almost as much at fault as said scammer. If you found out all of this information, and apparantly work with 2 or 3 people who know her, why didn't you check up on her before giving her a somewhat large amount of cash?

Give it a rest.

D

dock floyd

we all work at different buldings, different days and times. scammer works at food service 3 days and 2 nights. it has gone to the next level so things are shaping up. somebody went forward. :)

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dock floyd said:
we all work at different buldings, different days and times. scammer works at food service 3 days and 2 nights. it has gone to the next level so things are shaping up. :)

My response:

Glad to read this, Dock. But, here's a little secret for you - -

We don't care!

Now, don't come back here until you bring a note from your psychiatrist.

IAAL

HomeGuru

dock floyd said:
we all work at different buldings, different days and times. scammer works at food service 3 days and 2 nights. it has gone to the next level so things are shaping up. somebody went forward. :)
**A: what's up dock?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">