• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reconcilliation with Wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Humble

My wife and I are separated. During the separation I have learned a lot and have changed my ways. I feel that my wife is ready to come back home but she's not 100% sure of me. I can't show her if she's not here at home. How can I convince her to take another chance with the new me?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Humble:
My wife and I are separated. During the separation I have learned a lot and have changed my ways. I feel that my wife is ready to come back home but she's not 100% sure of me. I can't show her if she's not here at home. How can I convince her to take another chance with the new me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To tell you the truth I am not 100% sure of you either. You have been a very bad boy. And I do mean boy. You have not proven yourself to be a real man.

On behalf of your wife: How have you changed? What is the new you? Do you have proof that you took and passed all your classes on domestic violence? What good would be a piece of paper that you signed saying you will not do those things to me and hurt me again? You can tell lies and sign them also. How can I believe you this time? There is no need for a written agreement because the next time you will be history. What did you learn during our separation? Are you willing to take more classes such as anger management, domestic abuse etc.? Are you willing to start/continue counseling? What else are you willing to do to help yourself and to help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">