• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bound over to circuit court grand jury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

d rawlins

What is the name of your state? tennessee age 18 arrested for agrivated assault. 2nd offence 1st dismissed. held since jan. 1 2004 in adult detention. case has been bound over to circuit court grand jury. need public defender, asked? i was told that i have not been indicted yet. until then a public defender cannot help me. ??? i now have v.o.p.'s from other counties. since i have been here. very confused about the whole thing. i have wrote letters to the judge, court clerk(returned) asking for advice. my rights will not be told to me until i am idicted, then the d.a. will offer me a plea, this is what i have been told by other inmates. officer involved filed charges on assault, not the other person envolved. warrent states that i was defending my mother. please give advice thanks a.j. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE ARRAINGNMENT ON MONDAY ??? I HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. BY THE WAY I AM THE MOTHER OF A.J. I REALLY NEED ADVICE TO HELP MY SON!!! PLEASE ADVISE

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">