• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

steps to file a lawsuit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

puresoft

What is the name of your state? arizona

we are a small company and we have some customers that have exceeded their payment time. We have wrote them a demand letter and in some cases received a response. We have not yet filed anything with the court and we are wondering if you could help us to figure out the next steps we need to make to file a lawsuit and proceed to a judgement.
Thanks,
PureSoft.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

puresoft said:
What is the name of your state? arizona

we are a small company and we have some customers that have exceeded their payment time. We have wrote them a demand letter and in some cases received a response. We have not yet filed anything with the court and we are wondering if you could help us to figure out the next steps we need to make to file a lawsuit and proceed to a judgement.
Thanks,
PureSoft.

My response:

We answer one or two questions. We don't do "steps". Steps require legal representation. If you want, you can buy some very good books on the litigation process at your local Barnes & Noble.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

puresoft said:
any recomendations?

====================================

My response:

About what?

I already gave you a suggestion. I'll repeat it - -

"If you want, you can buy some very good books on the litigation process at your local Barnes & Noble."

IAAL

HomeGuru

Here's a suggestion.

"If you want, you can buy some very good books on the litigation process at your local Barnes & Noble."

quoted by IAAL

C

coosi

Good advice:

Lots of free AZ info here. After reading it, you'll probably want to take that trip to Barnes and Noble...

www.keytlaw.com/az/azcourtforms.htm -

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">