• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child in trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

very concerned

I have a friend whos soon to be ex husband gave her 15 yr old child, weed and crank, the child then told the police and the police searched the home of this friend of mine and also the child has been taken away into a foster home, whats thew likelyhood of the female parent getting the child back and how long would it take?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, that will all depend on a lot of factors. But obviously the state took the child away because of fear for the child's safety.

You need to have this friend hire a family attorney and get this all straigtened out. Time to let skeletons out and put the truth on the table because I think there is more to this story than a simple drug thing.

Try attorneypages.com or your state bar's lawyer referral service.

Good luck.

V

very concerned

Thank you, there is more yes, the soon to be ex has abused his wife for many years and the fact that without legally being married to him, she cannot survive without the money, she has Congestive Heart Failure and needs all the help she can get, i am aware that and imformation given is on a purely helpfull basis and in no way a client attorney relationship, any information is very welcome and i thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">