• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michaelgariety

Hey, my name is Mike and i live in Maryland. I have a very screwed up situation if anyone can help please do. My daughter was born Dec. 12th, 2003 in Maryland. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to get me to sign papers to have my daughter adopted even saying she can do it by force if nessecary. I want to have custody of my daughter but not have a risk of my ex having my daughter. I just recieved papers giving me a court date in New York (where the adoptive parents (who have my daughter currently) live). How can i get a free lawyer in New York if i cant go to NY till its time for court??? Also if anyone has anything they can suggest for me to do to make sure i can get custody please let me know this is of utmost importance as the court date is coming up very soon (may 3rd). Thanks a lot.

K

krispenstpeter

There is more to this story and until you come back and explain it in fuller detail, you can wait on someone else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">