• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

changing custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bryantbhs

I live in Ohio. I have been trying to get custody of my 10 year old daughter for the last two years. her mother has moved her as many as 10 times into 3 school districts. about every three months, her mother meets and within 24 hours, moves in another man into the house. She calls all of them her fiancee. she has been defrauding the welfare system. she has never held a job. this past march, the day she recieved the change of custody notice in the mail, she filed a restraining order saying I beat my daughter in the basement. therefore my change of custody hearing was thrown out, even though the charges were proven false and the restraining order was thrown out. my daughter has went from being 2nd in her class to dead last. She read on average 90 books a year, now she won't pick up a book. she concerns herself with adult issues and problems. she even has commented that her mother plans to move to Virginia to live with the new fiancee who is stationed in Norfolk Va. with the U.S. Navy. What can I do to get my precious little girl out of a devistating situation? Please help me!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">