• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Bail Law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

good2go

What is the name of your state? CA

I was told you can post bail at the courthouse useing a credit card. With the condition you surrender your card and pay interest till the trial is over. To get your card back you pay something like 2% of the bail.

Is any of this True

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

good2go said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I was told you can post bail at the courthouse useing a credit card. With the condition you surrender your card and pay interest till the trial is over. To get your card back you pay something like 2% of the bail.

Is any of this True

My response:

It could very well be true. Why don't you go out and commit a felony, and test it out. Just remember, "American Express - - don't leave your jail cell without it."

IAAL

good2go

One day, of a year,of my life God forbid our judicial system might actually convict me of a fictuious felony matter.

The innocent are rarely set free. Im trying to help an innocent recieve his freedom a little early.

So how about a knowledgeable answer someone.

My source of this information was pretty persistent there was a new law to help people less fortunate with money obtain bail.

dequeendistress

Try cash advance :D

Be sure you only steal the credit cards with the most available credit.

BTW what is fictuious?

Why don't you obtain the services of a bail bondsman agency?

Last edited:

good2go

bond agencys want ten percent. I did get one down to 7 percent once. That took some phone hustleing..:)
I dont mind spending a couple hundered too get a friend out, but not a few thousand

and i ment fictitious

the courts are opening ill give them a call

good2go

fic·ti·tious ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fk-tshs)
adj.
Of, relating to, or characterized by fiction; imaginary.

My response:

So now, you're substituting one useless response for another?

Criminals are funny people!

G2G

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"and i ment fictitious"

===============================

My response:

Hey, stupid!

I wasn't talking about the word fictitious. You substituted that word, when you finally spelled it correctly, for another misspelled word. But you're too stupid to discover which word has now been misspelled by you. Could it be "and" (no); could it be "i" (no); could it be "fictitious" (no, because you already figured that one out)? So, that leaves only one other word. Can you guess which word now?

IAAL

good2go

namecalling.?

your a lost Lonely keyboard tuff guy no friend mut...i can keep going on but you are too stupid so naaa

i fell sorry for you mother

n_and

Can you guess which word now?
I can guess!! It's 'ment.'

HOWS DAT SPELLIN 4 YOU
That's fine. If you chose to purposely spell like a moron, do so. We all get a good laugh!

How do you fell sorry? And 'naaa' should technically have an 'H' on the end. Also, your grammar is atrocious.

Why purposely spell wrong when you do just fine on your own?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">