• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"UPDATE" missing my baby girl!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

junebug

well surprise surprisemy ex calls me @6:44pm
wednesday to tell me that he has "bubu" and IF i want to come see her i have to come now
because she was at his house staying the night. i was in the middle of dinner and had just given blood at work for a blood drive and need something to eat so didn't hesitate,
fixed my oldest something to eat while i got ready and we left. luckly they live 30 min
away. so i spent from 8pm to 10pm with my "bubu bear" and it was great. she didn't want
me to leave, she sat in front of the door and
said "no, mommy stay here!" after he put her to bed, i asked him when i could see her again, i don't know he says, well then i asked when the last time my parents saw her, and said two weeks ago. i asked him what? Your to busy for me to see her, her own mother, but not to busy to take her to my parents house? i said it didn't make any sense and he just shrugged his shoulders. i said ok then i'll again on friday like i always do and find out when i can see her. and i left. and he and his girlfriend( of only six months together) ar getting married!!! and i was thinking the reason why he called me late was because he knows that my boyfriend works late and takes the car and i am carless in the evenings so i figure he was hoping that i didn't have the car. because i told him the weekend were the time i could see her due to my work schedule.luckly my boyfriend had that night off, and my ex doesn't know his schedule so that makes it easier. i still want a lawyer, but not sure if my chances are good enough and if i can afford it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">