• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

changing parent custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lindsaycab

I am 16 years, right now iI live with grandparents, my father has custody but he dont have time for us. I want to live with my mom. In Nebraska you have to be 14 to decide, what do I and my Mom need to do to mak this happen. Believe me my father doesnt really want us but he really doesnt want my Mom to have us. can you help

U

usdeeper

File a petition for a change of physical custody. With your opinion being taken into account, he would have to give very good reasons why physical custody should not be changed.

L

lindsaycab

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usdeeper:
File a petition for a change of physical custody. With your opinion being taken into account, he would have to give very good reasons why physical custody should not be changed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">