• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A question of law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Q

Question

If someone is chrged with failure to protect a minor? what are you looking at? and what sort of defence would need to be sorted?, obviuosly im aware that in no way shape or form are any answers pertaining to a client attorney relationship

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Question:
If someone is chrged with failure to protect a minor? what are you looking at? and what sort of defence would need to be sorted?, obviuosly im aware that in no way shape or form are any answers pertaining to a client attorney relationship<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Do you see that writing in RED, above? Without a State name, we can't even attempt to assist you, if we're even able to assist you at all. Laws are different everywhere.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My response:

Do you see that writing in RED, above? Without a State name, we can't even attempt to assist you, if we're even able to assist you at all. Laws are different everywhere.

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Okay. Now, we need details. In order to answer your question, we need specificity. "Failure to Protect" can come in many forms, variations and degrees. Are we talking a "contributing to the delinquency of a minor"? Are you talking about a Civil matter or a Criminal matter? Please be very specific and give details, from start to finish.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Q

Question

ok right hen, well a persons, soon to be ex husband gave there 15yr old child weed and crank, the mother had no knowledge of this and the child informed the police, the house was searched in which they found the said soon to be ex husband stash of weed, the mother whilst suffering from ongoing abuse, did not realise that he had it there or that he indeed was intending to give it to her daughter, the woman inovlved is obviously intensly distressed since the child has been taken away to a foster home

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">