• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traffic ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MMP987

What is the name of your state? tx

my husband got arrested for three tickets: no seat belt, spinning tires, and excessive speed. he never got the tickets because he was arrested at the site. when I bonded him out for the tickets the clerk that was doing the paper work put in the wrong code for spinning tires. he made a remark that since the paper work was already processed, it was not his problem. so the paper work my husband signed was for anti-noise ordinance and not excessive show of acceleration. is there a chance that this ticket can be dismissed?

also the police officer put the wrong speed limit on the ticket. we were in a 40 and he put 30. can that help us in any way. my husband is going to go take pictures of the speed limit signs to show that it is 40 there.

Last edited:

K

krispenstpeter

the tickets are valid. Do a search on this website and you'll notice that this question has been asked, answered and debated ad nauseum.

HomeGuru

MMP987 said:
What is the name of your state? tx

my husband got arrested for three tickets: no seat belt, spinning tires, and excessive speed. he never got the tickets because he was arrested at the site. when I bonded him out for the tickets the clerk that was doing the paper work put in the wrong code for spinning tires. he made a remark that since the paper work was already processed, it was not his problem. so the paper work my husband signed was for anti-noise ordinance and not excessive show of acceleration. is there a chance that this ticket can be dismissed?

also the police officer put the wrong speed limit on the ticket. we were in a 40 and he put 30. can that help us in any way. my husband is going to go take pictures of the speed limit signs to show that it is 40 there.
**A: I vote this thread of the week.

K

krispenstpeter

I still like the Boston Condo. We have GOT to the the FA board on this so we can have a weekly list.

HomeGuru

krispenstpeter said:
I still like the Boston Condo.

**A: and I still prefer the Boston whaler.
We have GOT to the the FA board on this so we can have a weekly list.

**A: huh?

K

krispenstpeter

Why do you think I'm so damn Jolly in December?

Kringle weed baby :D

jjtricket

MMP987,

Sounds like a dream come true to me. What a comedy of errors. You might want to consult an attorney on this one.

lwpat

"anti-noise ordinance and not excessive show of acceleration. is there a chance that this ticket can be dismissed?"

Why to you want to call attention to the error by asking that it be dismissed? I will take a noise ordinace violation any day. Pay the seat belt and noise tickets as quick as you can then try to get the speeding reduced or take traffic school.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">