• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

horrible house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

featherh131

What is the name of your state? Ohio
two years ago my husband and i filed a lawsuit against the builder of our house for a number of things such as breech of contract negligence shody workmanship and there were 2 others.
two weeks before this past christmas we had to leave our house because of our sons health. he developed asthma and he has an allergy to mold which the house is infested with. therfore he was suffering all the time and we also had a new baby (didn't want anything to happen to her)so we left. now our credit is snowballing and it seems our attorney is a little on the laid back side. the company we are suing keeps turning things around to blame the sub contractors they hired and its turned into 3 rd party lawsuits. are they allowed to do that? also we have a 42 page report from a civil engineer explaining everything that is wrong with the house and the building codes they violated. it has been forwarded on to all other attorneys. now one is asking to have their own done do we have to allow that?and my last question is can we file for bankruptcy or will that ruin the lawsuit. (we have been served forclosure papers)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">