• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any recourse?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rtwilder

What is the name of your state? Pa. I am a driver of a commercial vehicle.I was invloved in a minor accident(I backed in a wall) and was required to submit to a urine test. I had partied with my younger brother three days before this happend and I failed the urine test. I was referred to a confidetial Employee Assistance Program and completed the sessions required to go back to work.
It says in the company manual the EAP is confidential and only Human Resourses would be privy to any information and of course my supervisor would know, that only makes sense. However when I returned to work I was informed that a manager with this information told my fellow workers that I was under suspension for failing a urine test and now everyone else knows. Has there been any rights violated? Do I have any legal recourse?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">