• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michelle_32063

my son was molested by his 10 year old sister. I am trying to stop visitation or get supervised because of the abuse and the emotional abuse my son is receieveing. do you think i will get it and am i right for doing this?

U

usdeeper

Are you asking if it is right to protect your son ?????????

Do you have proof of the abuse ? I presume that you have custody of the child and the abuse is being done by the sister who lives with the other parent ?..

M

michelle_32063

yes i have proof that my son was molested by his sister and yes it was happening at this fathers house.

U

usdeeper

Then yes, get visitation changed to supervised and suspend all unsupervised visitation until the court hearing.

Make sure your proof is solid and not just hearsay otherwise a judge will not grant you your changes.

M

michelle_32063

i have the hospital report. the little girl amitted to the law that she did it.but because she is a minor in the state of florida the will not do not do anything. she just has to go to theory.my ex didn't believe it even after the hospital report.when the little girl told it he says she was just playing.he also hits me in from of my son. he drinks heavy and brings my son home while he is drinking.my son is scared to go over there he is only 3. he is in theropy now.

U

usdeeper

If he is abusing you then make a police report yourself and get a restaining order. Take a tape recorder to ever meeting and record all the conversations. Get a video camera to record the times he is drunk. Once he has return the child and you see he is drunk, call the police and get them his licence plate number and let them know he is drunk and driving.

Get your evidence together and ensure you document everything. Get back to court and file to change visitation to supervised. Get your childs theropy report as evidence.

ACT NOW !

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">