• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

license suspended...need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

makaveli2714

i was caught speeding in pennsylvania (97 mph) and the officer handed me my ticket and told me that i would not have my license suspended...just 5 points. when i went to the judge he told me my license was suspended and i would have to come back with more money. my ticket was for $300 and i only have $50 to put down and he wanted at least 100. now when i go back to the judge...do i plead guily and appeal and take it to the county court instead of the district court or do i plead innocent and keep it in the district court? i am only trying to get my license back. i also heard that if i take it to the county court and the officer does not show up it gets dropped, should i try that? please help me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">