• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL where are YOU?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

x

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 14, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I have missed your posts. Have you left us for another? Things are quiet on the range lately. Just thought I would say hi from one of your faithful followers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

I'm right here, baby. Ready to go cruisin'? Teese your hair, put on that Poodle skirt I like so much, a lot of red lipstick, and let's go see the "Big Bopper" at the Paladium tonight.

I wouldn't leave FreeAdvice.Com on a bet!! I've been responding on other boards here, but have also on some questions here, too today. Just look below . . .

Thanks for asking about me. I kinda missed you also. Are you still gorgeous? Of course you are!!

Kisses to you sweety,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited August 19, 2000).]

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:
I'm SO jealous! :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to be.. you have a much younger man who adores you just as much :D

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I have missed your posts. Have you left us for another? Things are quiet on the range lately. Just thought I would say hi from one of your faithful followers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think IAAL has way to much fun on the other boards.. Having read some of his posts I am not surprised :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">