• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property...his or mine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Missmeshell

I lived with a man for 6 years. A week ago he decided that he didn't love me anymore and packed a few items and walked out of my son's and my life. We never purchased anything in both of our names and untill April of this year he was legally married to another woman. He has requested certain items that I do not feel he is entitled too. He also owes me moneys for a fence that he had put up in my backyard. It turned out that the fence is 40 feet over my property line and has to be moved. He has agreed that since he marked the property line for the fence installer it is his fault and he will pay to have it moved. I don't believe he will do this unless I bargain with his things. What is he entitled to? And how do I get the money that is owed for the fence? We live in South Carolina.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">