• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Libel question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Boatman

What is the name of your state? Washington

I recieved a forwarded email originally sent out by the X husband of the gal I am dating and it stated five different people had mentioned to him the two of us currently have huge drug problems with cocaine and crack. She is a teacher, I run a contracting business, both in the same town and I forsee more false statements from him. Is it worth a legal case?

HomeGuru

Boatman said:
What is the name of your state? Washington

I recieved a forwarded email originally sent out by the X husband of the gal I am dating and it stated five different people had mentioned to him the two of us currently have huge drug problems with cocaine and crack. She is a teacher, I run a contracting business, both in the same town and I forsee more false statements from him. Is it worth a legal case?
**A: no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">