• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can the state just take a child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

janice

on june 30 a social worker took custody of my daughter's son from the hospital and placed him in state care,without explaination now she has to do a case-plan in order to regain her son. he has sickle-cell deasea,and was suppose to take him to the hospital if he got a fever.i don't understand how they can sentance her to a plan or program without even finding her guilty.her son had never been away from her.over night or ever. they wouldn't place him with me at the time because of a broken leg, they gave me five days to get help,which i did. now they say he still can't come home because an incident between my daughter after she turn 18,and no longer a minor.is there any hope of getting judges to understand that there are social-workers out there who are destroying family's.they are not god and there has been a mistake made. dose any one know what i can do.

A

AROYCE

I AM SORRY JANICE AND I AM IN THE SAME BOAT EXCEPT FOR ITS BEEN 3 YRS AND MY MOTHER HAS OUR GIRLS BUT THEY ARE STILL GOING AFTER THEM WITH FULL FORCE , I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT EVEN THOUGH MY HUSBAND AND I WERE NOT CHARGE WITH OF FOUND GUILTY OF AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MATTER OF ABUSE NEGLECT OR ABANDMENT THAT THEY ARE VERY CLEVER WITH THERE FALSIFING DOCUMENTS ECT. THERE IS A UNETHICAL HIDDEN AGENDA AND IT IS NOT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR CHILDREN IT IS MORE FOR THE MONEY AND I TELL YOU THEY ARE BLACK MARKETING OUR CHILDREN AND I HAVE NO HOPE OF EVER SEEING MY GIRLS AGAIN AND BASICALLY IT COMES DOWN TO WE LOST EVERYTHING AFTER THEY TOOK OUR GIRLS AND EVEN THE AMBITION TO GET OUT OF BED OR THE CAR OR PARK EVERY MORNING , BUT WE ARE STILL FIGHTING WITH ALL ARE MIGHT AND STILL BEING LOUD WITH THE ILLEGAL ABDUCTION OF OUR CHILDREN , EVEN THOUGH I GRIEVE TODAY AND TOMORROW I KNOW IF I KEEP MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN SOMEBODY SOMEDAY WILLL HEAR AND NOTICE AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE DOING THESE THINGS TO OUR BABIES .THER E ARE ALOT OF PLACE S TO FIND HELP I FOUND A BOOK ON THE INTERNET ITS CALL "WIN YOUR CHILD CUSTODY CASE" IT HAS OVER 500 PLACES TO GO FOR HELP AND IT HAS CASES AND CASESTUDIES TO HELP YOU FIND OUT SIMILAR SITUATION BUT IT ALSO IS A GUIDE TO LET YOU KNOW TO THE WIRE WHAT TO SAY HOW TO ACT AND REPLY NOT RESPOND ,DRUG TESTING ,PYSH EVALS ETC.. IT COSTS 80.00 BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT DO IT NOW BEFOREYOU COMPLY ANYMORE, THEYVE GOT YOUR GRANDSON FIGHT ,THREATEN TO SUE AND FOLLOW THOUGH BECAUSE CASEPLANS WILL CHANGE WITHOUT YOUR DAUGHTER BEING TOLD AND IMMEDIATLY GO TO SUPERIR COURT AND REQUEST A 5 DAY HEARING DSO YOUR DAUGHTER CAN ASK FOR A COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY SHE SHOULD NOT BE TALKING WITH ANYONE FROM THAT AGENCY THAT IS HER RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING PARENT AND IT IS HER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST HER IN A COURT OF LAW. GET THE BOOK AND GET HER SON BACK DO NOT PROCRASTANATE DO IT NOW I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER LUCK SIGNED GIVE US OUR BABIES BACK THE BELLS IN AZ. .

------------------

F

Fern

Go to the Website Cpswatch.com

This happens all over US. Kinship care is supposed to be mandated by Federal law. However, states receive Federal funds for adopting out children.

CPS does not act in the interests of families, often. You are going to have to get militant.

There are state specific sites fighting CPS. CA has the-facts.com

NH has syc.org. NY has Vocalny.org

If you post a topic again with your state, maybe we can give more specific advice.

Search under CPS or child protective on search engines, Newsgroups and local bulletin boards in your state. You might be able to contact locals there. Also, try grandparents support groups.

Good luck and post again to let us all know what's happening.

J

janice

thank you fern your information bring hope to my heart. today you have help me to atleast begin a prayerful fight. see i know that my being in a wheelchair didn't keep me from caring for my grandchild and his mother althou she has ADD she was never without her child. we are in the most uncaring state of "FLORDIA". if you know of any groups here i will most grateful. THANK YOU

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">