• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Identification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AGray34

What is the name of your state? Indiana

Alright, I am a college student. As everyone knows college students have fake ids so they can get into bars, etc. I am wondering if it would be best to have your real name on a fake ID, or a made up name? What is the best from the legal standpoint to have? Would you get get in more trouble by having a fake name on it?

And before anyone shoots the BS I know that it is illegal, however I just want to be the safest, if that is possible?

Thanks

djohnson

Illegal is illegal is illegal,
a rose by any other name......

it's illegal no matter what you do, you should try waiting til your legal and get a real one.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Do you really think that on a law site, someone is going to tell you the best way to do something illegal?

Where is your brain, kid?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">