• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conterfeiting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robin Schultz

ok this is a long story... My first question is.. If a person is arrested on a conspiracy to a conterfeiting charge, he is later let out on O.R. Can the prosecuter demand he take drug tests each week and can they specifiy that it must be taken at a parole office or may he take them at a private drug screen business?

E

early999

conditions of bond usually are directly related and relevant to the charge. if the charge came about with illegal drugs as well, yes they can order it as condition. this state i live in doesnt have o.r. parole/supervision officers. if yours does, then thats who has authority to take u.a.'s . it could be requested by you if thats an inconvienance to have other proffesionals do it, provided theres been no past history of u.a. tampering or dirty u.a.'s. i didnt read this from a law book though, its been other peoples experience around me. also, call an attorney for free quick question over phone. hope that helps ya.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">