• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended due to judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yvonnecoy

i live in missouri and my husbane had a wreck 6 years ago and went to court and everything but it turned out the lady sued us and now his dl is suspended can we file banhruotcy on that and get his dl back :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tcsd1236 said:
Bankruptcy is a legal avenue taken to deal with creditors and has nothing to do with regaining driving priviledges. Depending on what the laws are in your state, your husband may be able to apply for a hardship license to at least be able to drive to and from work.

My response;

. . . unless he drives for a living. In that case, he'll have to take that job at the local bowling alley, flipping burgers.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tcsd1236 said:
Of course; however, as I said, we could play 'what if's' all night. Til the thread starter posts more info, we could post conjecture endlessly about various scenarios and how they might play out in the courts. Lets stick with the info at hand and try to give the best response possible without resorting to conjecture or reading into the information given.

My response:

I'll tell you what, pal. I'll "conjecture" all I want. In fact, I'll "conjecture" that your time on these forums is very limited. You had better find out with whom you're speaking to before you type.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">