• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To usdeeper, please reply, ur reply scares me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cyndi_kay

I have a daughter that had a child when she was 13 the boy was older and was brought up on charges, this all happened 4 years ago the boy or his family have not seen the child ever in the last 4 years. Do they have any rights to the child? We all live in Missouri.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they wanted to fight and take you to court, then yes, they could gain some rights. No matter how small. The best they could get to begin with is short, few and supervised visitation. You in turn would be able to file for Child Support.

Do you have a current custody order in place ?

I don't have a current custody order, should I have one? I just can't believe a judge would grant visitation to the man that raped my daughter, he has been in and out of jail for the last 4 years. Are you sure? That really scares me. What should I do or can I do to prevent any contact with that family?
My daughter is only 16, would I have to file for her for a custody order?

U

usdeeper

Hang on.. you never mentioned anything in your original post about rape...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">