• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bail Bonding Gone Wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debisimmons

:eek:
I recently signed on a bond to get my son out of jail. He went back to jail on an unrelated incident. The bondsman called me and asked if I wanted to revoke his previous bond. I told her no, to just leave it as it was unless I called her. I just found out that the bondsman revoked the bond anyway. I know this bondsman is doing a LOT of illegal things. I doubt that I could prove it. Everything I have heard is from people who know her and I don't know her. Anyway, I don't know who to talk to about them pulling the bond without my consent. What is the purpose of having me sign to get my son out of jail if they can pull the bond anytime they chose??? From what I understand they pulled the bond so he would have to give them another $750. to bond out again.
HELP!!!
Oh, all of this is happening in Colorado.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Son of Slam

If my mommy bailed me out of jail, because I didn't even have my $hit together enough to do that, I would hope to stay out long enough to pay her back. Your son sounds like the kind of person who sees a lot of index fingers and thumbs on peoples foreheads in the shape of an el.

T

TysonLPrice

"If my mommy bailed me out of jail, because I didn't even have my $hit together enough to do that, I would hope to stay out long enough to pay her back. Your son sounds like the kind of person who sees a lot of index fingers and thumbs on peoples foreheads in the shape of an el."

This is your considered legal advice? Why did you bother to post? Do you get your rocks off insulting people you can't see and can't get their hands around your throat? This is typical of many of your posts. Maybe you should consider a career change to professional wrestler, You can say all kind of nasty things in a play world built just for you.

n_and

This is your considered legal advice? Why did you bother to post? Do you get your rocks off insulting people you can't see and can't get their hands around your throat? This is typical of many of your posts. Maybe you should consider a career change to professional wrestler, You can say all kind of nasty things in a play world built just for you.
& where is your legal advice? All of YOUR posts consist of whining about the way people are responded to. If you're so concerned, why don't you offer some advice? [and before you even say it, I am not offering legal advice on this thread because I am unsure of the answer]

JETX

"What is the purpose of having me sign to get my son out of jail if they can pull the bond anytime they chose???"
*** Obviously, you are confused about something. The original bond would only apply to the original charge covered by that bond. The 'new' charge would require a new bond.

T

TysonLPrice

"where is your legal advice? All of YOUR posts consist of whining about the way people are responded to. If you're so concerned, why don't you offer some advice? [and before you even say it, I am not offering legal advice on this thread because I am unsure of the answer"

Thank you! You have provided the segue into my intentions on this forum. I came here last week for "free legal advice". I have read at the very least 400 to 500 threads. Their are are few individuals (Son of Sap & and the knock off on detergent JetX) that have particularly caught my attention and thanks once again to you.

Individuals with troubles make an honest attempt to seek legal advice here. I think many of them do so because they can't afford an attorney or want to do some ground work before they do speak to one. They come here and most of the participants try and do their best to offer help.

A select few chose to deride, mock and ridicule. My mission statement is to follow those posters and point out when they put out their juvenile posts. And hope the people they deride see not every one is like them

My login is TysonLPrice. My AKA is Public_Defender. As long as the moderators allow me to participate every time you #@!* pick on somebody asking for help and usurp the very foundation of what I think the sponsors of this site are trying to accomplish, I am going to point that out in each and every post.

I'm starting in criminal law and will branch out from there.

No I don't have any legal background and I can't help much in that area. I can and will take it upon myself to point out each and every time comments are made about trailer trash, dump your husband, get a new life, and every other derogatory post the people with inadequacies they can't deal with chose to vent at this forum.

OK children...take your best shots....

Oh! post script. For those of you that seem to enjoy pointing out grammatical and spelling errors to people you feel superior to. I ran your posts through a spell checker and you should be red faced. There is a free software download called iespell. Google will find it for you and it is free.

Moderators: I will never abuse the privilage of beiing allowed to participate at this site. My intention is to point out the many inappropriate insults leveled at people just asking for help. I just want to level the playing field.

To all you folks spending your time trying to make this a viable forum. I salute you!

JETX

"To all you folks spending your time trying to make this a viable forum. I salute you!"
*** Thank you for your kind comments. They are appreciated.
:D

JETX

"Oh! post script. For those of you that seem to enjoy pointing out grammatical and spelling errors to people you feel superior to. I ran your posts through a spell checker and you should be red faced. There is a free software download called iespell. Google will find it for you and it is free.

Moderators: I will never abuse the privilage of beiing allowed to participate at this site. My intention is to point out the many inappropriate insults leveled at people just asking for help. I just want to level the playing field."
*** I suggest you run your own post through a spell checker!! You might just find YOUR ERRORS!! :D

K

krispenstpeter

Moderators: I will never abuse the privilage of beiing allowed to participate at this site. My intention is to point out the many inappropriate insults leveled at people just asking for help. I just want to level the playing field.
And since you have no idea about the law your posts on this forum are worthless. And full of spelling and grammer errors.

Start with English 101.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">