• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me re: Custody in PA with His family

• Thread starter Jennifer in Pennsylvania
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jennifer in Pennsylvania

I have a tempory protection of abuse order against the man I've been involved with for 9 years. We have a 7 year old daughter. I have filed for full custody because he is going to jail soon on drug charges. He is probably going away for 3-5 years. His family is very involved with drugs including his mother and sisters. I want to move to another part of the state and start my life over. His family not him have threaten me in reguards to visitation and are demanding to see my daughter. Can her father get visition in prison and can his family demand visitation at the final PFA hearing? Until he is in prison I will not feel safe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">