• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP!! Court did not follow the statute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

webbette

What is the name of your state? MN (Minnesota)

How do I go about seeking legal remedy for injustice I suffered as the result of the court failing to follow a certain law as written in the State's Rules and Codes of the Court?

My time is running out. . . PLEASE help me!!

Thanx !

W

webbette

My ($2000) attorney bailed out on me immediately (in the court room) after the hearing prior to the one cited in my original post.

I cannot afford a new one. I lost my job due to a prior miscarriage of justice carried out by the jail administrator and have been unable to seek employment becuase of all the inconveniences and other B.S. my probation officer has (and continues to) throw my way.

I requested a public defender/pretender for the hearing cited in my original post and guess what . . . they assigned my original (privately retained) attorney.

I mentioned the Court's failure to follow and abide by the specific Rule of Procedure (MN, 24.07) to both my attorney and my probation officer and neither of them took any action on my behalf.

My probation officer seems to be dead-set on doing anything in her power to make sure that I am unsuccessful in completing the terms of my probation. Thus far, she has been allowed (by the court) to violate me the 1st time (Sept 2003) based on 3 false claims made by her to the court - the 1st of the 3 was that I had not yet completed my community service hours . . . the judge disregarded court records and issued a warrant for my arrest (based, in part, on her, clearly dishonest, claim); even though he was the same judge who sentenced me and gave me until May 1, 2004 to complete my community service hours!! There have been several other questionable actions and practices made by my PO since then.

I have lost all respect and trust in my PO and my (worthless) attorney and I am certain that my PO is intent on creating/finding some way of violating me a 3rd time; which means I will go to prison for a year and a day.

I am in desperate need of (affordable) counsel whom I can discuss my situation and options with and whose actions (if any) will represent MY best interests. I am anxious to find such an attorney, before becoming incarcerated, so that I can prepare for what might lie ahead and hopefully, regain my trust and belief in the legal system.

Any and all advice and/or assitance will be deeply and sincerely appreciated!!

Lauri

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">