• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving company vehical...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

speedcam

i was curious if anyone knows of any laws that state whether or not someone can drive a compnay car while they do not work. or don't work for the comany. i had over heard a conversation with some friends and one stated you had to work there in order to legally drive the vehical and that if it was for personal use they had to claim the mileage that they put on it.( this would be wisconsin if it needs to be state specific)

thanks, if this needs to go somewhere please let me know.

speedcam

K

krispenstpeter

As long as the owner of the vehicle gives permission anyone can drive the vehicle as long as there are not other laws regulating the operation of the vehicle such as CDL or heavey equipment operator's license.

This is an insurance question, not a legal question.

K

krispenstpeter

Then your meds are working. Last week it was dead people and the week before that it was naked redheads :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">