• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unsigned ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michialj

I am not sure if this is the right place to get this answered or not. I am from indiana and i recieved a drinking (underage) ticked a few nights ago. the officer never ask me to sigh the ticket. being unsigned, does this have any effect? any advice would be appreciated. thanks a lot

michialj

Son of Slam

michialj said:
I am not sure if this is the right place to get this answered or not. I am from indiana and i recieved a drinking (underage) ticked a few nights ago. the officer never ask me to sigh the ticket. being unsigned, does this have any effect? any advice would be appreciated. thanks a lot

michialj

***If you did not sign the ticket then you may pretend it was never issued to you. This is called FTA, and it always works.

M

michialj

thanks for the advice, you are a lot of help, I am sure that will lessen the degree of my legal problems. i thought this site was a ligitiamte place for advice, not a place for people to laugh at other people mistakes.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Maybe it's because the question's been answered so many times before.

I used "sign ticket" as a search term and came up with 462 threads.

After a while, you get tired of answering the same question over and over. Did you try the search feature at all, as suggested in the instructions?

M

michialj

yeah i did. i searched unsigned ticket, adn didn't get any results. also the search engine was just updated 2 days ago, and i haven't tryed it sence it was updated. i will though, thanks for the tip.

JETX

Let me offer this 463rd response to this issue.

The signing of the ticket is only admitting your promise to appear at the time/date required. It has nothing to do with the fact of guilt, nor does it affect the validity of the ticket. Show up on the appropriate date and time or a bench warrant (FTA = Failure to Appear) warrant will be issued on you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">