• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

officer did not sign ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

apb319

I live in Mississippi and after receiving my speeding ticket i looked at it and the officer did not sign it. The officer put his badge number in the appropriate blank but did not sign the ticket. Is this an infraction that would cause this ticket to be dismissed?

HomeGuru

apb319 said:
I live in Mississippi and after receiving my speeding ticket i looked at it and the officer did not sign it. The officer put his badge number in the appropriate blank but did not sign the ticket. Is this an infraction that would cause this ticket to be dismissed?

**A: No, just appear in court and the officer will gladly sign the ticket.

dequeendistress

Based on information in another post HG

Maybe the offender can prove the officer was in another location at the time the citation was issued and have it all dropped :rolleyes:

JETX

dequeendistress said:
Maybe the offender can prove the officer was in another location at the time the citation was issued and have it all dropped :rolleyes:
Your attempt at humor is like your chest.... flat! :D

JETX

dequeendistress said:
Don't blame me, blame kevlar! :eek:
Nah. I've seen Pamela Lee Anderson wear Kevlar in her television show and she has NO problems with it!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">