• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unknown possession charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

valmunos

IN;
I called my friend up to see what was going on, and he said that he and my friend Max were rolling a blunt. I asked if it was alright if I went to join them if I paid some money, they said yes. I went there and we smoked it inside my friend's car, and that is all that I knew of that was in the car (my two friends speculated on selling some weed, but made no declaration or allusion to the fact that my friend Max had more marijuana in the car).
Soon after we finished, a cop drove up to us and as my friend whose car it was warned that he was approaching, Max took out an ounce of marijuana, that i had no previous knowledge of, and threw it behind the driver's seat. I pushed it away from me as its position was criminalizing to me as it might have appeared that the marijuana was mine(the windows were also tinted so that cop cannot be sure of what i did). I then opened the door for the cop who had come to my door, and he smelled "burnt marijuana" and searched the car. He inevitably found the marijuana and charged us all with possession, even after Max took responsability for the ownership of it.
Does my lack of knowing of the ounce being in there prior to the cops arrival constitute my innocence?
In addition, backup was called and the marijuana was measured to be over 30 grams(36.8 to be exact) making it a felony; however, my friend Max claims that when he bought it, it was under 29 grams. The cop refused to weigh it in front of us. Can it either be weighed in court, or can this refusal help me in any way if i am convicted?

Shay-Pari'e

valmunos said:
IN;
I called my friend up to see what was going on, and he said that he and my friend Max were rolling a blunt.
Great friends.

I asked if it was alright if I went to join them if I paid some money, they said yes.
That was nice of them.

(my two friends speculated on selling some weed,
but made no declaration or allusion to the fact that my friend Max had more marijuana in the car).

Really? :rolleyes: You were going to buy some.

Soon after we finished, a cop drove up to us
and as my friend whose car it was warned that he was approaching,

Yah! Cop's do those types of things.

Max took out an ounce of marijuana, that i had no previous knowledge of, and threw it behind the driver's seat.
OH NO! :eek:

I pushed it away from me as its position was criminalizing to me as it might have appeared that the marijuana was mine

DUH! :rolleyes:

(
the windows were also tinted so that cop cannot be sure of what i did).
I then opened the door for the cop who had come to my door, and he smelled "burnt marijuana"

Gee ya think? He inevitably found the marijuana and charged us all with possession, even after Max took responsability for the ownership of it.
That was nice of him.
Does my lack of knowing of the ounce being in there prior to the cops arrival constitute my innocence?

No, it constitutes you being stupid, but not innocent.

In addition, backup was called and the marijuana was measured to be over 30 grams(36.8 to be exact) making it a felony; however, my friend Max claims that when he bought it, it was under 29 grams. The cop refused to weigh it in front of us.

How would you really, really know? I'm sure it was fuzzy at the moment.
Can it either be weighed in court, or can this refusal help me in any way if i am convicted?
Why would he weigh it in front of you?, did you provide him a scale?

If you are convicted? :rolleyes:

First time wrapping tags, sorry if is confusing.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

"I went there and we smoked it inside my friend's car . . ."

What's the matter, you could smoke behind the outhouse, the one nearest to the trailer?

Criminals can be hilarious. It's too bad their stupidity can't be bottled, labeled and sold as jokes.

IAAL

V

valmunos

wow.... it looks like we have some comedians posting today...
Let me ask you a question
Why? why would i post my problem just to have some smart asses try to make a joke out of it?

Maybe you should stop hiding behind a computer, get a life, live a little, stop stereotyping everyone who gets arrested as a redneck slack-jaw, and save your comments for a real confrontation so someone can put you in your place and make you go crying home

As for stupidity... wow... i just want to know 2 things: standardized test scores, and IQ. Please, do us all a favor and share them, so that everyone who's not wasting their time being a punk can see what kind of idiots you two are compared to a "criminal" such as myself.

I put criminal in quotes to show fact that marijuana should be legal, if you two have any problem with that how about you consult the 11 page senior paper on legalizing it my friend paid me to write in one day with 0 days notice... let me ask you, would a stupid white trash "criminal" be able to get a 98% on that? Or write it so perfectly that his friend's parents accuse him a taking it from a book?

Last edited by a moderator:
V

valmunos

P.S.

IAAL: as a graduate of stanford law, i expect more from you. Your childish past times shame my legacy at Stanford University. While i have new found respect for you simply due to your alma matter, I cannot believe our country's finest university would yield such an ignorant person, especially considering stanford's diversity. Did you only go to class there, or did you ever go out and take a look around you. Please, hold your tongue, salvage your talent, and put your head in a newspaper instead of a book.

As for paradise... i feel a roast coming on
Look at you, you say your an independent woman... really? what kind of guy would want to be with some weak smart like yourself. Don't kid yourself, no one likes an independent woman, don't you know that's code for "radical feminist". No one likes them, there's no denying that. Considering your label, allow me to predict a few traits about yourself. You're ugly, not interesting, not fun, and most importantly, you don't choose to be independent, you have to be. The latter is most likely a combination of horrible personality, , and sheer stupidity. I came to the conclusion that you have a horrible personality based on the abundance of smart comments you made, don't you know that no one likes a smart ? I base my speculation that you are ugly on the fact that you call yourself an independent woman, everyone knows even the most annoying and stupid women aren't independent if they're not ugly, guys don't care so much about those things unless women become an embarassment. Unless the woman is ugly, then those things become even more prevailent. Please continue reading to see how i could assess your stupidity based on your response.

I said: the marijuana was measured to be over 30 grams(36.8 to be exact); The cop refused to weigh it in front of us..

You said: Why would he weigh it in front of you?, did you provide him a scale?

Riddle me this since you seem to think you're so head and shoulders above the world with your smart ass comments: How? How would he have measured it to be 36.8 if he didn't have a scale, do you think he put a pebble in his left hand and compared it with the marijuana in his other? Think for a second before you open your mouth. Given that, he would weigh it in front of us to prove that his no-talent, havin to be a police officer, ass, actually did something right for a change, and we wouldn't need to have provided him a scale, because he measured it. measured. You can't be precise to three digits without some sort of scale.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

This is the reason for the jokes, idiot stick - -

How stupid could you be?
IAAL

V

valmunos

You must have no idea who I am.

You have just shown the utmost disrespect for a family of a legacy of 8 at Stanford University.

Do you know any rednecks who have a 5$ million estate that is said to be the nicest in a city of over 1.5 million people?

Do you know any rednecks with an IQ of 148? which would qualify them as a borderline genius.

Do you know any rednecks with an SAT score of 1480? not to mention 800 on math

What grades did you get at Stanford Law (I'm still shocked that someone as ignorant as yourself got in and graduated)? your knowledge of constitutional law seems lacking to me

And i don't remember asking for sympathy either, this isn't the sympathy forum is it?

Lets not forget that the weakest refutation ignores the counter arguments, shouldn't you know that by now too?

Just know this: you've been shown up by someone who's logic and reasoning have yet to reach their capacities. If you don't know what that means, read a political philosophy book, you definitely need to regardless.

V

valmunos

P.S.

I would like to return to the matter at hand so that i may get some constructive advice; however, if you two wish to counter, feel free, I love to put people in their place. Just know that my absence for the next couple of hours doesn't mean that you've said anything profound, I assure you, you haven't and won't.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

valmunos said:
Just know this: you've been shown up by someone who's logic and reasoning have yet to reach their capacities. If you don't know what that means, read a political philosophy book, you definitely need to regardless.

My response:

Yes, I'm the one who's "intellectually challenged". With statements and actions like this, you must be exceedingly smart . . .

How stupid could you be? Nobody cares what happens to criminal dopers.

Yours has nothing to do with Constitutional law. Your situation has everything to do with being one of the dumbest people on Earth. Smoking dope on a public street in a car. How stupid and juvenile could you possibly be?

Be a good boy, take your lumps, and go to prison. Maybe you'll get smarter there. I understand prisons have wonderful computerized libraries nowadays.

IAAL

V

valmunos

Ohh so now i was smoking it in a public street? You wanna quote me from my story on that one, it should take you a while to find it considering i never said it. You wanna know why i didn't say it? Because, that's not what happened to me. Gee, what a neat concept

Again, ignorant prejudgements on "criminals".

This issue is completely one of constitutional law, don't try to avoid the facts when someone a third of your age makes you look stupid

i'll be gone for the next hour and a half, read up on my story in the meantime.

HomeGuru

valmunos said:
Ohh so now i was smoking it in a public street? You wanna quote me from my story on that one, it should take you a while to find it considering i never said it. You wanna know why i didn't say it? Because, that's not what happened to me. Gee, what a neat concept

Again, ignorant prejudgements on "criminals".

This issue is completely one of constitutional law, don't try to avoid the facts when someone a third of your age makes you look stupid

i'll be gone for the next hour and a half...

**A: please be gone forever. And a day.

Shay-Pari'e

valmunos said:
P.S.

IAAL: as a graduate of stanford law, i expect more from you. Your childish past times shame my legacy at Stanford University. While i have new found respect for you simply due to your alma matter, I cannot believe our country's finest university would yield such an ignorant person, especially considering stanford's diversity. Did you only go to class there, or did you ever go out and take a look around you. Please, hold your tongue, salvage your talent, and put your head in a newspaper instead of a book.

As for paradise... i feel a roast coming on
Look at you, you say your an independent woman... really? what kind of guy would want to be with some weak smart ass like yourself. Don't kid yourself, no one likes an independent woman, don't you know that's code for "radical feminist". No one likes them, there's no denying that. Considering your label, allow me to predict a few traits about yourself. You're ugly, not interesting, not fun, and most importantly, you don't choose to be independent, you have to be. The latter is most likely a combination of horrible personality, ugliness, and sheer stupidity. I came to the conclusion that you have a horrible personality based on the abundance of smart ass comments you made, don't you know that no one likes a smart ass? I base my speculation that you are ugly on the fact that you call yourself an independent woman, everyone knows even the most annoying and stupid women aren't independent if they're not ugly, guys don't care so much about those things unless women become an embarassment. Unless the woman is ugly, then those things become even more prevailent. Please continue reading to see how i could assess your stupidity based on your response.

I said: the marijuana was measured to be over 30 grams(36.8 to be exact); The cop refused to weigh it in front of us..

You said: Why would he weigh it in front of you?, did you provide him a scale?

Riddle me this since you seem to think you're so head and shoulders above the world with your smart ass comments: How? How would he have measured it to be 36.8 if he didn't have a scale, do you think he put a pebble in his left hand and compared it with the marijuana in his other? Think for a second before you open your mouth. Given that, he would weigh it in front of us to prove that his no-talent, havin to be a police officer, ass, actually did something right for a change, and we wouldn't need to have provided him a scale, because he measured it. measured. You can't be precise to three digits without some sort of scale.

Now, i have one final question for you: Do you advocate a living wage?
See my signature idiot, I also do not have alot of time to visit this site as I get rather busy with my kids and husband :eek: (Yep, I have one), and you are correct, guy's don't care much for ugly women, one of the many reasons I take time out of my busy day to take care of myself going to far flung places like the gym and getting my nails done.

I have a independent mind idiot, unlike you, because if you had one you would not be here asking how to get out of your mess.

Your a criminal, nothing more, nothing less. I will be having my independent freedom while you are locked up with all the other pretty boys.

Last edited:
V

valmunos

well lets see, i already know im not gonna be locked up. So that takes care of that...

also, i don't remember asking how to get out of my mess, i asked if i was innocent...

Now I'm looking at your signature... why do you strive to be so rich? Maybe the reason you seem so unhappy is because you've lost sight of the fact that money can't buy happiness.

Regardless, you all must realize you're picking a fight with a 16 year old... wow, you guys must be real happy with your lives, you're grown and spend your time in forums just looking to antagonize people, 16 year olds at that. Let me inform you on why you might be doing this: you're not happy with your life. Well, tough luck, capitalism is fair and if you blame it on something irrelevant like being black or a woman you can just leave or die so that the human race can advance.

A criminal is one who commits crimes... by your assessment the fact that marijuana is illegal means it is a crime. So I guess you would say that the jews living in Germany during WWII were criminals too by nature of their religion? Oh wait, what's this? Ohhh it's different in the other case because of freedom of religion. Stop and think... the right to pursue happiness while not presenting a clear and present danger... me using marijuana does not make me a criminal.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

valmunos said:
me using marijuana does not make me a criminal.

My response:

I just love your pretzel logic!

Read the Penal Code, little boy. It says you're a criminal. Society says you're a criminal. Your future employers will deem you to be a criminal. Your empty wallet will tell you you're a criminal.

I'll just call you stupid .

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">