• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling parts of a whole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

djparts

What is the name of your state? Nevada

If I purchase a large item. Then break it down into smaller parts. Can I then sell these parts as new parts? What about calling them never used parts? Do I need any special permission from the original manufacturer? Or once I have purchased this large item, it is mine to do with as I wish???

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

djparts said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada

If I purchase a large item. Then break it down into smaller parts. Can I then sell these parts as new parts? What about calling them never used parts? Do I need any special permission from the original manufacturer? Or once I have purchased this large item, it is mine to do with as I wish???

My response:

If you want to buy a brand new Rolls Royce, and then tear it down to sell the individual parts, that's your business. It's yours to do with as you please.

Now, if you're talking about Cocaine, I think the Columbian drug cartels might have a word or two with you.

IAAL

L

legallyblind

too funny

i cant imagine buying used cocaine. ewwwwwwww :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">