• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i may be charged with sale of cocaine to an undercover detective

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luckymax

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
a friend of mine brought over a girl that was his cousin's lover. she wanted to know if i could get her some cocaine. i did. she then called me 2 other times and my roommate got it for her. i did not make any money on the transaction. she then stopped by on sunday with 4 other male officers and 1 other woman officer. they said i was facing 3 felony charges for sale to an undercover cop. i didn't sell her the stuff just got it for her. they didn't show me a search warrant or arrest me. they want me to give up my sources. one for each charge. they didn't read me my rights. what should i do. they said they would contact me in 2 weeks so i can make some calls.

dequeendistress

Roll over or face the music~~possibly both. (You will not be asked how profitable your supply business was~in reference to~ "I didn't make any money")

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

luckymax said:
What is the name of your state? wisconsin
a friend of mine brought over a girl that was his cousin's lover. she wanted to know if i could get her some cocaine. i did. she then called me 2 other times and my roommate got it for her. i did not make any money on the transaction. she then stopped by on sunday with 4 other male officers and 1 other woman officer. they said i was facing 3 felony charges for sale to an undercover cop. i didn't sell her the stuff just got it for her. they didn't show me a search warrant or arrest me. they want me to give up my sources. one for each charge. they didn't read me my rights. what should i do. they said they would contact me in 2 weeks so i can make some calls.

My response:

What should you do?

Well, first of all, you weren't arrested; therefore, there was no need to "Mirandize" you.

Second, don't be a "rat". Take your lumps, and don't name names. Spending some time in prison may be good for your soul, and keep you on the straight and narrow in the future.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">