• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missing Teenagers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? FL

I have 2 daughters 15 & 16 who have been in and out of trouble. They both dissappeared last night around midnite. I made a report with the sheriff office and they are now listed as run aways.

They have done this before, but always came back the next day after school like nothing ever happened.

I know the "nickname" of the guy they are with and have his cell phone number and know where he works. I relayed the info to the sheriff department, but they can't trace cell phone numbers.

I am really worried this time as they are now missing, because they have not come home from school like they usually do.

What are my legal options as to going to this guys work. I called the number last night, and when I told him who I was, he hung up on me.

Is there any way to get law enforcement to look at this seriously and not just another run away?

Thank you so much!

nextwife

Have you called their school to see if they WERE in school? Have you gone to his place of work to ask where your kid is?

tigger22472

Along with nextwife's suggestions (although I would hope you would of called school this morning as the police CAN AND WILL go there.. officially arrest them and release them... and let's NOT forget the embarrassment it causes them) I recommend going BACK to the police station and have an officer go to the man's work and have them find out. If they say they can't throw a fit til you get your way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">