• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mini storage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whoknew

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Oklahoma
i'm a new owner of a mini storage. the old owner was a little laxed in the area of collecting monthly fees. i have several accounts passed due. can i add late charges to the passed due amounts or do i have to give notice of my intent to do so? in the area of siezing property. is it a must that i send a certified letter or will a letter in the mail do?? in the case of theft. am i liable?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

whoknew said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Oklahoma
i'm a new owner of a mini storage. the old owner was a little laxed in the area of collecting monthly fees. i have several accounts passed due. can i add late charges to the passed due amounts or do i have to give notice of my intent to do so? in the area of siezing property. is it a must that i send a certified letter or will a letter in the mail do?? in the case of theft. am i liable?

My response:

Why would you buy a business without knowing the laws that govern that business?

It's a little like buying a car without a license or knowing how to drive, wouldn't you say?

You need to speak with a local attorney. You need to know way too many things concerning your business.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">