• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idrislove

What is the name of your state?Texas. Ok question my sons dad has refused to pay child support for the passed 3 years.He gives me money when he wants to give me money.Anyway I never took him off child support for that reason.We both have just recieved court dates that is going into the enfrocement process for the father they are going to suspend his license and put him on ten years probation.He is really upset and he said that he is going to get a lawyer and terminate his parental rights can he do this.

K

krispenstpeter

Tell papa that he can kiss your ass and the court's ass. It ain't gonna happen. :D

K

krispenstpeter

Even with a miracle and he can get parental rights terminated he cannot walk away from past child support.

And when he shows up in court and tells a judge he wants to walk away from his children he'll get the following reply "Tough!"

I

idrislove

Appreciate it that was a real help.I have'nt done any work all day trying to get the opinion of my co-workers.Thank you.

K

krispenstpeter

Listen, and please take this as an adult.

STOP asking co-workers, grocerymen, delivery people and anyone else about legal issues. This is not something you want to walk into court being unprepared. At the minimum, consult with a local attorney (most have initial consultation free or very low cost) to help ease your mind.

And yes, NEVER accept an online forum advise as the gospel. Always get it verified by a local attorney with whom you can discuss the matter.

O.K.?

I

idrislove

adult

I'm not going to take any of that personally.That is the reason for the forum I thought is to get advice like you just gave.Now I no to consult a legal professional and it was all because of you.There was no need to get sarcastic you could have given me that helpful advice without the snobness.Thanks anyway. :confused:

VeronicaGia

idrislove said:
I'm not going to take any of that personally.That is the reason for the forum I thought is to get advice like you just gave.Now I no to consult a legal professional and it was all because of you.There was no need to get sarcastic you could have given me that helpful advice without the snobness.Thanks anyway. :confused:
Look idiot, I'll show you "snobness" whatever the heck that is. Krispen was not being snobby just stating the fact. Unless your co-worker is an attorney, stop listening to that person.

I'd also like to know how you think the ex is going to get to work without a drivers license. Do you work? Never mind, I don't care. Take your attitude to www.singlemomz.com where all the men haters love to go bash the fathers of their children.

I

idrislove

business

Have you ever heard the old saying speak when spoken too.And maybe you need to learn how to read or take some comphrension classes cause in none of my responses have I bashed any man so who is the idiot.Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a forum where stupidity is a virtue.

K

krispenstpeter

ah, idris, would you like to retract that statement about not bashing any man or would you prefer to leave now?

The last time I looked My hanging down parts were below my waist, NOT my neck. And as for your statment on comprehension, perception is the task of the receiver. And The REASON I never responded to you again is because I preceived your reply to be classless and vulgar.

So, screw you! :D

K

krispenstpeter

Oh, and the word is "Snob-i-ness" as in acting like a SNOB....NOT snobness.

:D

I

idrislove

rights

Oh thank you for the english lesson professor dick head.And if you thought my response was vulgar you are very stupid.What is the point of being on these kind of web sites if all you want to do is correct people.PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR BRAIN OUT WEIGH YOUR PERSONALITY. AND IF YOU THINK THE ADVICE YOU GIVE IS GOING TO YELD A NEGATIVE RESPONSE THEN DON'T GIVE IT.DUM ASS (DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT)

K

krispenstpeter

Oh should have a comma after it as it is an expression continued by a sentence.

English is capitalized.

Dickhead is capitalized as a proper pronoun and is one word.

Comma after vulgar.

Since the next sentence was, in fact, a question, there should have been a question mark afterwards instead of a period.

Comma after Response.

Dumbass is one word.

:D

I

idrislove

As long as you can pick apart my response than I obivously got my point across.So you understood what I said.Now take your english correcting,I think I should have been an english teacher but I'm stuck working at Wal-Mart looking ass to www.I think I'm smarter than you cause I can correct your e-mails.com.Thank you and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">