• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighboring Excavating Company Crossing Propety Lines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BuffaloDream426

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Neighboring Excavating Company Crossing Property Lines with heavy equipment and excavating Sand from my property.

Have spoken to owner of said company about drawing up a contract for said company to purchase part of the remaining sand on my property down to the level of my home.

Need advice per contract, both parties want to avoid court.

Excavating is still continuing to date. Need Advice ASAP!!!

K

krispenstpeter

The FIRST thing you should be doing is telling the company to STOP all excavating NOW until a contract is consumated. Otherwise, go see an attorney who will send a Cease and Desist letter.

This isn't something to do yourself. An attorney should draft such a document and approve it. Otherwise, what are the requirements for maintaining the excavation? Who owns minerals found during excavation? What if someone is injured during the excavation?

Can you 'DIG' what I'm saying?

HomeGuru

BuffaloDream426 said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

Neighboring Excavating Company Crossing Property Lines with heavy equipment and excavating Sand from my property.

Have spoken to owner of said company about drawing up a contract for said company to purchase part of the remaining sand on my property down to the level of my home.

Need advice per contract, both parties want to avoid court.

Excavating is still continuing to date. Need Advice ASAP!!!

**A: stop the BS. Call the police and report trespassing and theft.
Then hire an attorney.
Dig it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">