• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

third party agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

regi

What is the name of your state? CA
I am a physician who just completed his residency. I am accepting a job with a hospital. The agreement is an income based agreement. They have just informed me they wish to add a third party agreement component to my agreement. What is a third party agreeement and what role does it serve?
Thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

regi said:
What is the name of your state? CA
I am a physician who just completed his residency. I am accepting a job with a hospital. The agreement is an income based agreement. They have just informed me they wish to add a third party agreement component to my agreement. What is a third party agreeement and what role does it serve?
Thank you

My response:

That's an open-ended and loaded question!

A third party benefits from your main agreement with the hospital, but without reading that added component, there's no way to advise you about the WHO, the WHY, and whether it's something you want to agree.

Was the main agreement signed by you? Was there something in the main agreement giving the hospital the choice to add such a third party agreement?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">